The radical new Horton Bone Collector Scope Package (Realtree) rocks modern crossbow design world by offering excellent speed, pinpoint accuracy, a sleek profile, and unsurpassed power and toughness–all in one great package.
The Horton Bone Collector is alone in its class
The Bone Collector is the only bow in its class with an aluminum barrel. Stiff, straight, strong, and very stable, the rig launches arrows at a blistering 320 feet per second, making it one of the fastest and most durable mid-priced bows on the market today. The Bone Collector is also ergonomic, fully adjustable, and easy to cock. And the short bow with the long powerstroke fits almost any bowhunter, with a comfort-fit, over-molded rubber stock and a cheek rest with an adjustable fore-end.
Other features include dampening inserts for noise and vibration reduction; a customized length of pull (from 13 to 14 inches); an extended-length design with an aluminum sight bridge; a Bullpup design with a fantastic MIM Talon trigger; a high-performance synthetic string and cables; and an anti-dry fire mechanism with an ambidextrous safety making ideal for left handed shooters. Horton is a true leader in its field, and the Horton Bone Collector Scope Package (Realtree) is a great example of their best work!
- Feature: Modern crossbow with aluminum barrel and precision die-cast riser
- Feature: Launches arrows at 320 feet per second; customized pull length (13 to 14 inches)
- Feature: Comfort-fit, overmolded rubber stock and cheek rest with adjustable fore-end
- Feature: Dampening inserts for reducing noise and vibration; MIM Talon trigger
- Feature: Comes with 4×32 Mult-a-Range scope, 3-arrow quiver, and 3 arrows